Tuesday, July 10, 2007

My new camera and the Wii hunt

I went and found a new digital camera. It is a Nikon Coolpix. It has an in-camera red-eye reducer, a 3 inch LCD screen, and an optical stabilizer. I bought a 2-Gig memory card, which happened to be on sale at the price of a 1-Gig card. It also came with a rechargeable battery, which can be recharged via the USB port in my computer. This thing is bad-ass!
I've also been on the hunt for a Nintendo Wii. I've been all over Pensacola, Florida. No luck. In one way it is funny, cause there are tons of PS3s and Xboxes around. Considering how much I hate Microsoft, the "Zune" is just ridiculous, and how much Sony is messing up, with trying to outdo microsoft... It is funny. But still. It is also annoying. We'll probably have to order one, have it sent to Ant's parent's house, cause no one wants to send things to APOs, way to support the troops, and have Ant's Parents send it us.

No comments: